Frequently Asked Questions...

If you don't find an answer for your question here, fill out the contact form for assistance.


Tel: 605-297-3225

Fax: 605-297-3871

After Hours

Tel: 605-764-2523 (Dispatch)

Emergency Dial 911


Opening Hours

Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
​​Sat - Sun: Office Closed

*After normal business hours, an on duty deputy can be reached on the after hours number if you are needing immediate assistance. 

When does Driver's Licensing come to the area?

Parker - Turner County Courthouse 400 S Main Ave, Parker SD 57053 Open: First Tuesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Applications accepted until 4:00 PM The Driver's licensing is located on the bottom floor in the community room.

Can I get Fingerprinted for employment, pistol permits, etc?

Yes! The fee for fingerprinting is $5.00 per card. We offer fingerprinting Mon-Fri, 9a-4p. We ask you contact our office to make an appointment.

How can I obtain a copy of an accident report?

You can contact our office to request a traffic accident report. The fee for an accident report is $4.00. Please allow 24-48 hours after the accident is reported for the report to become available.

How can I stay up to date on announcements and alerts from the Sheriff's Office?

To stay up to date on news from our office, please like and follow our Facebook page at . The page is updated regularily with weather alerts, closures due to holidays or severe weather, crime updates/alerts, and our community oriented efforts.